CALL NOW : (646) 543-0745

New York Deferred Action Lawyer

I heard a lot about Obama DREAM Act for young people. I heard I can even get a work permit. Is that true?

Lawyer Advice: NOTE: Because of recent developments, the U.S. government is discontinuing the DACA program. Stay tuned for further developments. Yes, it is true. You can get a work permit and you will be safe from deportation for 2 years. They may extend it after 2 years, but right now nobody knows yet. Now, the question is: are you eligible?

If you were less than 31-years-old on June 15, 2012 (that's when the regulation went into effect), if you came to the United States before you were 16 years old, if you are illegal here and are currently in school (or already finished high school) - you might be eligible. It's very important to talk to a lawyer to make sure. If you are eligible we can help you apply - it's better to have a professional lawyer do it. Lawyers at Spektor Law Group know the law and will make sure that your application is successful.

Call us (646) 543-0745 to schedule a consultation. Or, write to us - use the "Contact Us" form to the bottom of this text. One of our attorneys will reply to you within the same day. You'll be glad you called. You'll know what to do.

Call Us Now

The easiest way to reach us is to drop us a line or simply give us a call. Our main telephone number is:

  • 646-543-0745


Picking the right lawyer is difficult. Your future or the future of your loved ones depends on it. Lawyers at Spektor Law Group take this responsibility very seriously. We understand that you trust us with your case and will do everything we can to take it to successful outcome. Call us (646) 543-0745 to see the difference.


  • 299 Broadway, Suite 1020
    New York, NY 10007
  • +1.646.543.0745

  • 2001 Market Street
    25th Floor
    Philadelphia, PA 19103
  • +1.215.323.6845