Jokes2Go.com > Humor Lists >
Top Pickup Lines Used by William Shakespeare
1. "How about a little Puck?"
2. "Of course, 'Romeo and Gertrude' is just a working title.
I might be persuaded to change it for you, M'Lady."
3. "Et tu, Cutie?"
4. "Shall I compare thee to a brick outhouse?"
5. "If I whispered in thine ear that thou hadst a body of beauty
unknown but to the heavens, wouldst thou hold it against me?"
6. "Wouldst thou care to join me in forming the beast with two backs?"
7. "My heart, it pines, as my trousers tent."
8. "Without thine companionship, dear lady, I fearest I'd spend
the evening with pen in hand, if thou knows what I mean."
9. "Hey, Baby, can Ophelia up?"
10. "Is this a dagger I see before me? Nay! I'm merely happy to
cast eyes upon thy beauty!"
11. "Greetings to you, fair sailor."
12. "But soft, what light through yonder trousers breaks?"
13. "Wouldst thou away to yon Motel 6 with me?"
14. "O! Prithee sitteth upon my visage, and perchance to let me
divine thy weight."
15. "Do me, or not do me. THAT is the question."
Put Random List on Your Page!
To have the Random List Include displayed on your page, just copy the code below and paste it into your webpage's HTML. The random list excerpt will appear automatically, different everytime your page is viewed:
And this is how this is how the result will look like - box not included :-) (register to be able to add border, change text color and background color of your RandList)