Jokes2Go.com > Humor Lists >
Children Books Not recommended by the National Library Association
1. Bob the Germ's Wonderous Journey Into and Back Out of Your Digestive System.
2. The Little Engine that Could Becomes intoxicated and Kills Civillians.
3. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer's Games of Revenge.
4. Peter Rabbit's Frisky Adventures.
5. Dick, Jane, and Spot Wander into The 'Hood'.
6. Clifford the Big Red Dog Accidently Eats his Masters and is Put to Sleep.
7. Valuable Protein and Other Nutritional Benefits of Things from your Nose.
8. The Hardy Boys, the Barbie Twins, and the Vice Squad.
9. The Tickling Babysitter
10. A Pictoral History of Circus Geek Suicides.
11. Charles Manson Bedtime Stories.
12. Daddy Loses His Job and Finds the Bottle.
13. Babar Meets the Taxedermist and Becomes a Piano.
14. Controlling the playground: Respect through Fear.
15. David Duke's World of Imagination.
16. Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence.
17. The Boy Who Died from Eating All His Vegetables.
18. Legends of Scab Football.
19. Teddy: the Elf with the Detached Retina.
20. Tommy Tune: Boy Choreographer.
21. Joe Garagiola Retells Favorite Fairy Tales But Can't
Remember the Endings to All of them.
22. Ed Beckley's Start a Real-Estate Empire with the change from your Mom's Purse.
23. The Pop-up Book of Human Anatomy.
24. Things Rich Kids Have, but you never will.
25. Let's Draw Betty and Veronica without their clothes on.
26. The Care Bears Maul Some Campers and are Shot Dead.
27. Dad's New Wife Timothy
28. Pop! Goes The Hamster ...And Other Great Microwave Games
29. Maybe Dick
30. The Boy Who Ate Spinach ...And Lived To Tell About It
The list continues below
31. How to Become The Dominant Military Power In Your Elementary School
32. Safe Sex And The Zip-Lock bag
33. Testing Home Made Parachutes With Nothing At All But Your Household Pets
34. Egghead - And Other Things Mrs. Dumpty Gave Humpty
35. The Complete Set Of "Mother Got Goosed" Nursery Rhymes
36. Those Great Childhood Fragrances... Apple Pie, Cotton Candy And Bicycle Seats
Put Random List on Your Page!
To have the Random List Include displayed on your page, just copy the code below and paste it into your webpage's HTML. The random list excerpt will appear automatically, different everytime your page is viewed:
And this is how this is how the result will look like - box not included :-) (register to be able to add border, change text color and background color of your RandList)