Jokes2Go.com > Humor Lists >
1. BARD - verb. Past tense of the infinitive "to borrow."
Usage: "My brother bard my pickup truck."
2. JAWJUH - noun. A highly flammable state just north of Florida.
Usage: "My brother from Jawjah bard my pickup truck."
3. MUNTS - noun. A calendar division.
Usage: "My brother from Jawjuh bard my pickup truck, and I aint herd
from him in munts."
4. IGNERT - adjective. Not smart. See "Auburn Alumni."
Usage: "Them N-C-TWO-A boys sure are ignert!"
5. RANCH - noun. A tool.
Usage: "I think I left my ranch in the back of that pickup truck my
brother from Jawjuh bard a few munts ago."
6. ALL - noun. A petroleum-based lubricant.
Usage: "I sure hope my brother from Jawjuh puts all in my pickup truck."
7. FAR - noun. A conflagration.
Usage: "If my brother from Jawjuh doesn't change the all in my
pickup truck, that things gonna catch far."
8. Y'ALL -- noun. A degree of rotation.
Usage: "There are three degrees of Southern rotation: Pitch, Roll,and Y'all."
9. BAHS - noun. A supervisor.
Usage: "If you don't stop reading these Southern words and git back
to work, your bahs is gonna far you!"
10. TAR - noun. A rubber wheel.
Usage: "Gee, I hope that brother of mine from Jawjuh doesn't git a
flat tar in my pickup truck."
11. TIRE - noun. A tall monument.
Usage: "Lord willing and the creeks don't rise, I sure do hope to
see that Eifel Tire in Paris sometime."
12. HOT - noun. A blood-pumping organ.
HOD - adverb. Not easy.
Usage: "A broken hot is hod to fix."
13. RETARD - Verb. To stop working.
Usage: "My granpaw retard at age 65."
14. TARRED - adverb. Exhausted.
Usage: "I just flew in from Hot-lanta, and boy my arms are tarred."
15. RATS - noun. Entitled power or privilege.
Usage: "We Southerners are willing to fight for out rats."
16. LOT - adjective. Luminescent.
Usage: "I dream of Jeanie in the lot-brown hair."
17. FARN - adjective. Not local.
Usage: "I cudnt unnerstand a wurd he sed ... must be from some farn country."
18. DID - adjective. Not alive.
Usage: "He's did, Jim."
19. EAR - noun. A colorless, odorless gas (unless you are in LA).
Usage: "He can't breathe ... give 'em some ear!"
20. BOB WAR - noun. A sharp, twisted cable.
Usage: "Boy, stay away from that bob war fence."
21. JU-HERE - a question.
Usage: "Juhere that former Dallas Cowboys' coach Jimmy Johnson
recently toured the University of Alabama?"
22. HAZE - a contraction.
Usage: "Is Bubba smart?" "Nah ... haze ignert."
23. SEED - verb, past tense.
VIEW - contraction: verb and pronoun.
Usage: "I ain't never seed New York City ... view?"
24. HEAVY DEW - phrase. A request for action.
Usage: "Kin I heavy dew me a favor?"
25. WARSH - verb. To clean.
SQUARSH - noun. A vegetable (also verb - to flatten).
Usage: "Warsh that squarsh, Bubba ... you don't know where its been!"
Put Random List on Your Page!
To have the Random List Include displayed on your page, just copy the code below and paste it into your webpage's HTML. The random list excerpt will appear automatically, different everytime your page is viewed:
And this is how this is how the result will look like - box not included :-) (register to be able to add border, change text color and background color of your RandList)