Jokes2Go.com > Humor Lists >
Reasons Why You Shouldn't Buy Someone's Used Sofa
1. There's a large red tag on it marked "Evidence".
2. The cushions begin crawling away.
3. The fabric on the back has been repaired with a "Rebel And Proud"
4. The owner asks you to sign a waiver.
5. What you thought was powdered sugar from a donut appears to be moving.
6. It appears to have reached its present location by being dragged
several miles on its side.
7. The owner appears to be scratching himself rather frequently.
8. The owner seems reluctant to actually sit on or touch it himself.
9. A tag on the back says "Property of Blessed Hope Mission".
10. It has its own nickname.
11. More than a dozen people know its nickname.
12. More than a hundred people know its nickname from a story in the
13. Someone appears to have constucted a drink holder on the armrest
with a hacksaw, a torch, and a gluegun.
14. There are mushrooms growing on the back.
15. It seems to generate its own heat.
16. Stuffing is protruding from bullet holes.
17. There appears to be more duct tape than vinyl on the cushions.
18. It growls when you sit on it.
19. It has a faint smell of ammonia.
20. Integral parts of its structure have been replaced with a garden
hoe, a flasher barricade, and the drop gate from a railroad
21. The bottom is covered with asphalt and/or straw.
22. There's a coin slot on the armrest.
23. There are labels in various spots that say "No Step".
24. The owner occassionally pauses to pick things off of it and taste them.
25. It appears to have been spray-painted its present color.
26. You hear scampering noises inside.
27. The owner offers to throw in a free:
+ can of Lysol
+ can of Raid
+ flea collar
+ ant trap
+ vial of penicillin
28. Under the cushions you find:
+ half a bottle of ketchup
+ empty shotgun shells
+ an entire squirrel skeleton
+ Jimmy Hoffa's wallet
+ a glass eye
+ ticket stubs from the 1939 World's Fair
+ used prophylactics
+ the muffler from a '72 Dodge
Put Random List on Your Page!
To have the Random List Include displayed on your page, just copy the code below and paste it into your webpage's HTML. The random list excerpt will appear automatically, different everytime your page is viewed:
And this is how this is how the result will look like - box not included :-) (register to be able to add border, change text color and background color of your RandList)