Jokes2Go.com > Humor Lists >
List of Viruses
1. PAUL REVERE VIRUS: This revolutionary virus does not horse around. It warns
you of impending hard disk attack -- once if by LAN, twice if by C:.
2. POLITICALLY CORRECT VIRUS: Never calls itself a "virus," but instead refers
to itself as an "electronic microorganism."
3. ROSS PEROT VIRUS: Activates every component in your system, just before the
whole thing quits.
4. MARIO CUOMO VIRUS: It would be a great virus, but it refuses to run.
5. OPRAH WINFREY VIRUS: Your 200MB hard drive suddenly shrinks to 80MB, and then
slowly expands back to 200MB.
6. AT&T VIRUS: Every three minutes it tells you what great service you are
7. THE MCI VIRUS: Every three minutes it reminds you that you're paying too much
for the AT&T virus.
8. TED TURNER VIRUS: Colorizes your monochrome monitor.
9. ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER VIRUS: Terminates and stays resident. It'll be back.
10. GOVERNMENT ECONOMIST VIRUS: Nothing works, but all your diagnostic software
says everything is fine.
11. NEW WORLD ORDER VIRUS: Probably harmless, but it makes a lot of people really
mad just thinking about it.
12. FEDERAL BUREAUCRAT VIRUS: Divides your hard disk into hundreds of little
units, each of which does practically nothing, but all of which claim to be
the most important part of the computer.
13. GALLUP VIRUS: Sixty percent of the PCs infected will lose 38 percent of their
data 14 percent of the time (plus or minus a 3.5 percent margin of error).
14. TERRY RANDLE VIRUS: Prints "Oh no you don't" whenever you choose "Abort" from
the "Abort, Retry, Fail" message.
15. TEXAS VIRUS: Makes sure that it's bigger than any other file.
16. ADAM AND EVE VIRUS: Takes a couple of bytes out of your Apple.
17. MICHAEL JACKSON VIRUS: Hard to identifiy because it is constantly altering
its appearance. This virus won't harm your PC, but it will trash your car.
18. CONGRESSIONAL VIRUS: The computer locks up, screen splits eratically with a
message appearing on each half blaming the other side for the problem.
19. AIRLINE VIRUS: You're in Dallas, but your data is in Singapore.
20. FREUDIAN VIRUS: Your computer becomes obsessed with its own motherboard.
21. PBS VIRUS: Your PC stops every few minutes to ask for money.
22. ELVIS VIRUS: Your computer gets fat, slow, and lazy and then self destructs,
only to resurface at shopping malls and service stations across rural America.
23. OLLIE NORTH VIRUS: Turns your printer into a document shredder.
24. NIKE VIRUS: Just Does It!
25. SEARS VIRUS: Your data won't appear unless you buy new cables, power supply,
and a set of shocks.
26. JIMMY HOFFA VIRUS: Nobody can find it.
27. CONGRESSIONAL VIRUS II: Runs every program on the hard drive simultaneously,
but doesn't allow the user to accomplish anything.
28. KEVORKIAN VIRUS: Helps your computer shut down whenever it wants to.
29. IMELDA MARCOS VIRUS: Sings you a song (slightly off key) on boot up then
subtracts money from your Quicken account and spends it all on expensive
shoes it purchases through Prodigy.
30. STAR TREK VIRUS: Invades your system in places where no virus has gone before.
31. HEALTH CARE VIRUS: Test your system for a day, finds nothing wrong, and sends
you a bill for $4,500.
32. GEORGE BUSH VIRUS: It starts by boldly stating, "Read my test.... no new
files!" on the screen, proceeds to fill up all the free space on your hard
drive with new files, then blames it on the Congress Virus.
33. CLEVELAND INDIANS VIRUS: Makes your 486/50 machine perform like a 286/AT.
34. LAPD VIRUS: It claims it feels threatened by the other files on your PC and
erases them in "self-defense."
35. CHICAGO CUBS VIRUS: Your PC makes frequent mistakes and comes in last in the
reviews, but you still love it.
Put Random List on Your Page!
To have the Random List Include displayed on your page, just copy the code below and paste it into your webpage's HTML. The random list excerpt will appear automatically, different everytime your page is viewed:
And this is how this is how the result will look like - box not included :-) (register to be able to add border, change text color and background color of your RandList)