Jokes2Go.com > Humor Lists >
Kids Say the Darnest Things
1. The future of "I give" is "I take."
2. The parts of speech are lungs and air.
3. The inhabitants of Moscow are called Mosquitoes.
4. A census taker is a man who goes from house to house increasing the population.
5. Water is composed of two gins. Oxygin and hydrogin. Oxygin is pure gin.
Hydrogin is gin and water.
6. (Define H2O and CO2.) H2O is hot water and CO2 is cold water.
7. A virgin forest is a forest where the hand of man has never set foot.
8. The general direction of the Alps is straight up.
9. A city purifies its water supply by filtering the water then forcing it
through an aviator.
10. Most of the houses in France are made of plaster of Paris.
11. The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 opossums.
12. The spinal column is a long bunch of bones. The head sits on the top and
you sit on the bottom.
13. We do not raise silk worms in the United States, because we get our silk
from rayon. He is a larger worm and gives more silk.
14. One of the main causes of dust is janitors.
15. A scout obeys all to whom obedience is due and respects all duly
16. One by-product of raising cattle is calves.
17. To prevent head colds, use an agonizer to spray into the nose until it
drips into the throat.
18. The four seasons are salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.
19. The climate is hottest next to the Creator.
20. Oliver Cromwell had a large red nose, but under it were deeply religious
21. The word trousers is an uncommon noun because it is singular at the top
and plural at the bottom.
22. Syntax is all the money collected at the church from sinners.
23. The blood circulates through the body by flowing down one leg and up the other.
24. In spring, the salmon swim upstream to spoon.
25. Iron was discovered because someone smelt it.
26. In the middle of the 18th century, all the morons moved to Utah.
27. A person should take a bath once in the summer, not so often in the winter.
Need more sense from the kids? Try subscribing to a Kids Encyclopedia Online.
Put Random List on Your Page!
To have the Random List Include displayed on your page, just copy the code below and paste it into your webpage's HTML. The random list excerpt will appear automatically, different everytime your page is viewed:
And this is how this is how the result will look like - box not included :-) (register to be able to add border, change text color and background color of your RandList)