Jokes2Go.com > Humor Lists >
Cool Things to Do in a Shower Stall
1. Enter the stall. Shower for about 3 minutes, then scream really loudly,
exclaiming, "I didn't know I had one of THOSE!"
2. Enter the stall, fully clothed. Do not undress and make sure you clothes
get all wet & soapy. Complain when leaving the bathroom that your shirt
tends to bleed all over.
3. Ask Scottie to beam you up.
4. Enter the stall, undress and then re-dress up as Superman. Leap out of
the stall, vengefully vow to stop Lex Luthor's evil plot, then run full
force into the wall. Stand up, shake your head, and proceed to take your
5. Bring a bottle of fake blood or ketchup into the shower with you. Exclaim
"Ow, you know, it really hurts when you pop one of those." Then let the
blood/ketchup seep down the drain for all to see.
6. Look over the edge to the person showering next to you, giggle, and then
return to your side, whistling the tune "It's a Small World After All."
7. Bring in a rubber chicken. Get it all soapy, then toss in into the next
stall. Demand that the person in that stall returns it to you, or you will
cast a voodoo curse on them. The next day, hang the chicken from the
bathroom lighting fixtures by a noose and stick numerous pins and forks
8. Have a seizure. Bang against the walls of the stall really hard. Try to
knock them down. If anyone later asks if you are okay, just say that you had
some Mexican Jumping Fava Beans and they were reacting negatively with your
9. Bring a chunk of sodium metal. Leave it in the stall for the next person
10. Bring a balloon into the shower. Make the balloon squeak for the
duration of your bathing experience. Then pop it, and fall to the ground.
11. Hang up the names of different farm animals in the stalls. Have everyone
entering the stalls join you in a rendition of "Old McDonald Had A Farm",
making the sound of their animal in the stall.
12. Take your shower like normal, and then begin screaming that the
Communists are taking over. Bang battle sounds, including bombs, bazookas,
and tanks. Towards the end, wearily declared victory. Leave wounded.
13. Blow bubbles. Exclaim that you are dissolving.
14. Coat the floor in a fine layer of quick-drying cement.
Put Random List on Your Page!
To have the Random List Include displayed on your page, just copy the code below and paste it into your webpage's HTML. The random list excerpt will appear automatically, different everytime your page is viewed:
And this is how this is how the result will look like - box not included :-) (register to be able to add border, change text color and background color of your RandList)