Two groups of computer experts were set up in order to find
out whether computer is male or female: one group was male,
and the other group was female.
The group of women reported that computers should be
refereed to as "HE" because:
1. In order to get their attention you have to turn them on.
2. They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
3. They are supposed to help you solve problems but half the
time they are the problem.
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realise that if you had
waited a little longer, you could have had a newer and better
The group of men reported that computers should be refered to
as "SHE" because:
1. No one but the creator understands their logic.
2. The native language they use to talk to other computers is
incomprehensible to anyone else.
3. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory
for later retrieval.
4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find
yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.