AVOID SOCIAL BLUNDERS WITH THESE HELPFUL WEDDING HINTS:
- Livestock usually is a poor choice for a wedding gift.
- Is it okay to bring a date to a wedding?
Not if you are the groom.
- When dancing, never remove undergarments;
no matter how hot it is.
- Kissing the bride for more than 5 seconds
may get you cut.
- A bridal veil made of window screen is not only
cost-effective, but also a proven fly deterrent.
- For the groom, at least rent a tux. A leisure suit
with a cummerbund and a clean bowling shirt can
create a nice appearance. Though uncomfortable,
say yes to socks and shoes for this special occasion.