Today's jokes [6.2.19]
Vote for the joke that you really like by checking a box next to it. Then press the VOTE button to submit your votes.
Also, links to joke categories and "Email Friend" will open in a new window, so as not to interrupt your joke reading.
Two nuns were driving alone out in the boonies. They ran out of gas.
Fortunately they could walk to a gas station not far away, where they
asked to purchase a can of gasoline. "I'm sorry, sister," said the
attendant, "but all I have for you to carry it in is an old chamber
pot. The nuns agreed that this would be fine. They returned to the car.
As they were pouring the gasoline into the tank, a man drove by, stopped
his car, and said, "Oh sister, if only I had your faith."
Why do blondes use so much shampoo?
The instructions read: LATHER, RINSE, REPEAT
What kind of clothes are there?
women: clean & dirty
Men: Clean,almost clean,sorta clean,not bad,dirty,really dirty,nasty ,
biohazzard.(Men will voluntarily wear all but the last classification of
What do you call a dog with two balls and no hind legs?
You know you're in a small town.....
- when you don't use turn signals because everybody knows where you're going.
- if you're born on June 13 and your family receives gifts from the local
merchants because you're the first baby of the year.
- if you speak to each dog you pass, by name ..... and he wags his tail
- if you dial the wrong number, and talk for 15 minutes anyway.
- when the biggest business in town sells farm machinery.
- if you write a check on the wrong bank and it covers you anyway.
- if you missed church on Sunday and the preacher sends you a get-well card!
By voting you are helping select today's best joke. This helps us provide you with better quality humor in the future, as well as to select the best jokes to send in our daily best humor mailing.
Today's StoriesToday's PoemsToday's QuotesToday's Funny Pic
S M T W Th F St
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29