Today's quotes [11.5.19]
Vote for the quote that you really like by checking a box next to it. Then press the VOTE button to submit your votes.
Also, links to quote categories and "Email Friend" will open in a new window, so as not to interrupt your quote reading.
Everything that can be counted doesn't necessarily count;
everything that counts can't necessarily be counted.
"Why Windows NT Server 4.0 continues to exist in the enterprise would be a
topic appropriate for an investigative report in the field of psychology or
marketing, not an article on information technology."
-- John Kirch, http://www.kirch.net/unix-nt.html
* An Animated Cartoon Theology:
1. People are animals.
2. The body is mortal and subject to incredible pain.
3. Life is antagonistic to the living.
4. The flesh can be sawed, crushed, frozen, stretched, burned,
bombed, and plucked for music.
5. The dumb are abused by the smart and the smart destroyed by
their own cunning.
6. The small are tortured by the large and the large destroyed
by their own momentum.
7. We are able to walk on air, but only as long as our illusion
-- E. L. Doctorow "The Book of Daniel"
The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the
second day you're off it.
A conference is a gathering of important people who singly can do
nothing, but together can decide that nothing can be done.
By voting you are helping select today's best quote. This helps us provide you with better quality humor in the future, as well as to select the best quotes to send in our daily best humor mailing.
Today's JokesToday's StoriesToday's PoemsToday's Funny Pic
S M T W Th F St
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30