Today's quotes [5.19.17]
Vote for the quote that you really like by checking a box next to it. Then press the VOTE button to submit your votes.
Also, links to quote categories and "Email Friend" will open in a new window, so as not to interrupt your quote reading.
Education and intelligence aren't the same thing!
Engineer: a person who knows a great deal about
very little and who goes along knowing more and
more about less and less, until finally he knows
practically everything about nothing.
Everything that can be counted doesn't necessarily count;
everything that counts can't necessarily be counted.
"Why Windows NT Server 4.0 continues to exist in the enterprise would be a
topic appropriate for an investigative report in the field of psychology or
marketing, not an article on information technology."
-- John Kirch, http://www.kirch.net/unix-nt.html
* An Animated Cartoon Theology:
1. People are animals.
2. The body is mortal and subject to incredible pain.
3. Life is antagonistic to the living.
4. The flesh can be sawed, crushed, frozen, stretched, burned,
bombed, and plucked for music.
5. The dumb are abused by the smart and the smart destroyed by
their own cunning.
6. The small are tortured by the large and the large destroyed
by their own momentum.
7. We are able to walk on air, but only as long as our illusion
-- E. L. Doctorow "The Book of Daniel"
By voting you are helping select today's best quote. This helps us provide you with better quality humor in the future, as well as to select the best quotes to send in our daily best humor mailing.
Today's JokesToday's StoriesToday's PoemsToday's Funny Pic
S M T W Th F St
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31