Today's quotes [5.17.17]
Vote for the quote that you really like by checking a box next to it. Then press the VOTE button to submit your votes.
Also, links to quote categories and "Email Friend" will open in a new window, so as not to interrupt your quote reading.
* One good turn gets most of the blankets.
* It is better to be looked over than overlooked.
* There are three kinds of people -- those who can count and those
* It is not what a teenager knows that bothers his parents, it is
how he found out.
* My homework is like a juicy steak -- rarely done.
By voting you are helping select today's best quote. This helps us provide you with better quality humor in the future, as well as to select the best quotes to send in our daily best humor mailing.
Today's JokesToday's StoriesToday's PoemsToday's Funny Pic
S M T W Th F St
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31