Today's quotes [3.9.17]
Vote for the quote that you really like by checking a box next to it. Then press the VOTE button to submit your votes.
Also, links to quote categories and "Email Friend" will open in a new window, so as not to interrupt your quote reading.
* Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is
over, the strings are attached.
* Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore marriage is an
institution for the blind.
* Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's
Degree and the women gets her Master.
* Marriage certificate is just another name for a work permit.
* Marriage requires a man to prepare 4 types of "RINGS"
-The Engagement Ring
-The Wedding Ring
By voting you are helping select today's best quote. This helps us provide you with better quality humor in the future, as well as to select the best quotes to send in our daily best humor mailing.
Today's JokesToday's StoriesToday's PoemsToday's Funny Pic
S M T W Th F St
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31