Today's quotes [3.10.17]
Vote for the quote that you really like by checking a box next to it. Then press the VOTE button to submit your votes.
Also, links to quote categories and "Email Friend" will open in a new window, so as not to interrupt your quote reading.
* Getting married is very much like going to the restaurant with
You order what you want, and when you see what the other fellow
has, you wish you had ordered that.
* It's true; all men are born free and equal - but some of them get
* A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking; the husband
gives and the wife takes.
* There was a man who said "I never knew what happiness was until I
got married... and then it was too late!"
* There was this lover who told his love that he would go through
hell for her. They got married - and now he is going through HELL!
By voting you are helping select today's best quote. This helps us provide you with better quality humor in the future, as well as to select the best quotes to send in our daily best humor mailing.
Today's JokesToday's StoriesToday's PoemsToday's Funny Pic
S M T W Th F St
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31